New Clients Welcome!
My name is Abigail Ballaban, and I am happy to bring acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine to Portland, Oregon. I am Nationally Board Certified by the NCCAOM as a Diplomate of Oriental Medicine to practice Acupuncture and Chinese Herbs. I am the Licensed Acupuncturist and the owner of ASK Acupuncture. In addition to serving as a general practitioner in acupuncture, my specialties are:
- Maternal care (prenatal and postnatal) and women’s health issues related to fertility, pregnancy, or menopause
- Pediatric care (infancy through young adulthood)
- Chronic pain management and acute pain relief due to injuries from Auto, Bike, and other Accidents
- Vision loss and eye health – Chinese Medical Opthalmology to treat glaucoma or macular degeneration
- Healing trauma and using essential oils for emotional distress
Needle-free services are available in my clinic for facials, acupressure, shiatsu, pediatric acupressure, moxibustion, or cupping. I am a Board Certified Chinese medicinal herbalist providing Chinese formulas of the highest quality for various health conditions. Some of the needle-free services, such as acupressure and Qi Gong, are available via telemedicine during the pandemic for your comfort and convenience.
I strive to create a healing and calm space for everyone who walks into my clinic — I want you to feel better and to become empowered in your health and well-being. We regularly coordinate care with your primary care physician, pediatrician, or other medical providers as needed.
I pride myself on offering my patients a path towards a more balanced lifestyle through the practice of Chinese medicine. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to learn more about my services – book your free phone consultation online by clicking below. Feel free to browse my blog and review my testimonials. I hope to see you in my clinic!